- They Wake up early with the sun
- They go to bed 90 minutes after sunset
- They exercise or walk, it is free
- They drink alkaline tea for breakfast
- They drink natural Spring Water
- They Juice fruits and vegetables
- They fast once a week or 7 days a month with water, herbs, fruit juices, and alkaline vegetables
- They read one or more health related topic a month and they stay relevant on information on food that nourishes their body
- They do not eat stuff that grows under the ground, such as potatoes, yams, malanga, sweet potato, taro, etc.
- They do not eat seedless fruits nor do they eat GMO products
They abide and understand Gene food consistency, not eating inconsistent foods that do not compliment their culture and biological structure.
That is it, above is the list of the similar observation I remember the most about my experience with I think of as natural living health people. To me he/she is a person who knows about fasting, eat clean natural foods, and they do everything with the mind frame of natural living.