The essentials of spiritual healing bath
1. The water should be cold or at room temperature after you have prep-up everything.
- Cover mirrors in the bathroom
- Burn frankincense and myrrh to purify your space or condition.
- Get on you knees in the tub and pray, then scrub yourself with your soap.
- Sing spiritual songs that seem fit to your energy or your situation.
- Let the spiritual wash permeates your entire body, from your head down to your whole temple. Pour the water with a bowl or a cup so it runs down your temple.
- Repeat step 6 for about seven times or until you feel from within that you have completed your task. This is to release any spiritual blockage you may have.
- When you have finished with the bath, apply white power or clay on your body to portray the high Holy Spirit within you and upon you. Then you can pray some more, sing your spiritual songs to receive more spiritual guidance.
When to take your spiritual bath
- At the new moon or before you begin a new project to energize them
- At the full moon to balance your energy and bring new ideas or new ways of thinking.
- Before and after fasting, traveling, birthday, or after giving birth. So, before during or after finishing anything dealing with many situations.
- For self-purity and if you are having mental, physical or spiritual blockages.
Spiritual bath Ingredients
- Equal amounts of
- Red roses
- Sandal wood chips
- Jasmine leaves
- Bay leaves