The fourth leading killer in America is pancreatic cancer. Pancreatitis can lead to pancreatic cancer, so you must do what you can to avoid that. Diabetes, hearing, respiratory, digestive problems, kidney failure, and cancer can come as a result of pancreatitis. Avoid foods that caused pancreatic cancer. Avoid over eating, which overworks the pancreas.
Poor dieting is probably the number one cause of damaging the pancreas. So the list of causes of pancreatitis are obesity, alcohol, white sugar(McDonald's), bleach white flour (Taco Bell), and a diet rich in meat and fats( eating meat with every meal or eating meat every day. Get the pancreatitis diet natural food guide
What is pancreatitis?
Gastro-intestinal: pancreatitis is having inflammation of the pancreas. When normal cells are replaced or harden with calcium deposits and scar tissues, which can produce mild diabetes—this is caused due to poor dieting. Research upon research findings stated a variety of pancreatitis causes.
Causes of pancreatitis
Again poor nutrition, eating dead flesh, junk foods made from bleach white flour and highly processed white sugar, and I advise you to stop eating meat every day; basically eating meats that are rich in fats with every meal.
Other frequent causes of pancreatitis are vital Infection, diseases of the bile ducts, gallbladder, and I couldn’t stress this enough, meat rich in fats is the foundation of developing pancreatitis. Even more causes are abdominal injury, prescribed medication, steroids, estrogen, and oral contraceptive.
What are the symptoms of pancreatitis?
The acute symptoms of pancreatitis is a quick unexpected excruciating burning pain in the upper abdomen, maybe nausea, and vomiting. The pain may travel to other parts of the body; it may get worse when there are movement, and food, drugs, alcohol, and vomiting can make the pain worse.
The chronic symptoms of pancreatitis are excessive gas, muscles aches, and fever. Permanent damage can happen to the pancreas because of constant inflammation, which can produce fibrosis. Other symptoms of pancreatitis are abnormal fatty stools, abdominal swelling, sweating, and hypertension.
Herbs and treatment for pancreatitis
The list of herbs will increase the flow of pancreatic juices, which is what needed for proper digestion.
- Nettle ( fresh juices of an infusion)
- These herbs will help the liver, which in turns will help the pancreas: red clover, burdock root, and milk thistle.
- Cedar berries, gentian root, Echinacea will help strengthen the pancreas.
- Papaya tree (infusion of the leaves).
Natural remedies and treatment for pancreatitis
- Fasting helps especially when there are acute symptoms. So fast until the cute symptoms stop because when you have food in the stomach, the pancreas start work, this will make the symptoms get worse.
- To cleanse the digestive tract, boil on teaspoon of lobelia in a cup of water, let steep, then boil the same amount of slippery elm tea, and add a table spoon to each cup of lobelia tea, then drink an hour before meal or before going to bed.
- Mix activated charcoal, and then drink it internally: 1tsps. To a cup of water, mix, then drink.
Diet for pancreatitis to avoid
Avoid foods that caused pancreatic cancer and foods that can worsen the symptoms of pancreatitis.
- avoid overeating
- Avoid all alcoholic drinks
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid eating meat products
- Avoid smoking because it weakens the pancreas
- Avoid refined carbohydrates, which can damage and cause pancreatitis
Remember there are no medications that can solve pancreatitis problems. As a matter of fact, it is medication which may have caused pancreatitis, so taking medications may only make the pancreas disease worse. Your best solution is to avoid certain things and change your diet forever. Get the 2017 FREE Natural food guide pancreatitis diet.
References: The holistic health Hand book, Dr. Sebi, Dr. Afrika, The encyclopedia of Natural Medicine