Apple cider vinegar is so popular in 2017 for a number of reasons. It is believes that Apple cider vinegar is a better, safer way to clean, cleanse, lose belly fat for weight loss, and detoxing the vagina. Apple cider is a non-toxic, mild aroma, and that works effectively.
Suggested uses of apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar uses are many; let’s take a look at some of them, and we will discuss some of the benefits.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used to safely spray fruits and vegetables to clean off residue of chemicals such as pesticide and herbicide. After spraying the fruits or vegetables, then you'll just wipe and rinse them with water.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used to remove shower build-up. For example, spray the Apple cider vinegar on the shower walls and floors, let it sit, then rinse it off with water or scrub and wash away with water—a safer way to clean without using toxic chemicals.
- Apple cider vinegar can remove clothing stains. For example, if you have coffee or tea stains on your clothes, you can spray the area with vinegar, then rinse and repeat. Then wash the clothes as you would normally wash them. If you have sugar stains, such as soft drinks like sodas or energy drinks, spray vinegar on it, let sit, and then wash in the washer machine as normal.
Apple cider vinegar ingredients
Apple cider vinegar is a food grade-safe for consumption. The ingredients are as follow: distilled vinegar from apples diluted with water to 4%, 5%, or 6% acidity.
The best apple cider vinegar
One of the top quality apple cider vinegar on the market is the all-natural unfiltered apple cider with the mother made from the juice of apples, diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5% acidity. The mother is a compound created naturally during vinegar's fermentation process.
The health benefits of apple cider vinegar
Whether for cooking, house cleaning, healing or for the many other countless health benefits, here are some of the few reasons you should consider apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar for vaginal yeast infection
Apple cider vinegar is good for a yeast infection; it cleans the inside of a woman vagina; it takes out the bad bacteria; replaces them with good probiotics. Apple cider vinegar levels the PH balance, which increases energy and reduces chronic illnesses such as cancer tumors.
Apple cider vinegar to whiten teeth
A common use of Apple cider vinegar is to whitening teeth by removing stain build -up due to its acidity and PH balance. Pour some apple cider liquid on your toothbrush, and then brush your teeth for about a minute to remove stains.
Apple cider for Heartburn and stomach acid reflux
Researchers have identified the most common causes for heartburn and acid reflux are the combination of the following: lack of probiotics, imbalance of PH in the stomach, and not having enough enzymes. Apple cider vinegar promotes those nutrients and replaces them which allow your body to relieve heartburn and acid reflux.
Apple cider vinegar helps with weight loss
Apple cider vinegar cleanses and detoxes the body, which reduces sugar cravings, and helps the body to lose weight. Research have shown less sugar craving reduce body fat, especially bloated belly fat. These studies were published in the diabetic care American association journals.
Other Quick facts of health benefit of apple cider vinegar
- improves diabetes and balance blood sugar level
- Lower high blood pressure
- Tones your skin and good for acne
So, if you have not use apple cider vinegar to experience its health benefits. Remember to buy the natural unfiltered and unpasteurized apple Cider vinegar with the mother. Also I like to know how you use apple cider in the comment below.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar