Why those foods for liver health were picked?
- Lemon juice helps bring oxygen to the liver and help to get rid of wastes fatty buildup
- Asparagus can stimulate the liver
- Apples stimulate the liver to work more efficient
- Dandelion cleanses the liver
- Prune juice helps to flush the liver of impurity
- Ginger protects the liver because of the eight compounds Ginger has, which defends the liver.
- Rosemary help a tired liver
Now you know that the liver is the largest organ in the body. Here are some more reasons you might want to eat foods for liver health. The liver is a gland and glands are responsible to soak toxins out of the body, so if the liver is not care for and be given foods for liver health, then the liver won't be able to store energy and other digestives fluids to have any reserve energies. Because I understand the importance of the liver, this article was about foods for liver health, but I want to do even more.
Herbs for liver health
- Dandelion, bayberry, lobelia, yellow dock, and parsley
References and additional resources to keep the liver healthy:
- Liver Ailments and common disorders by S. Tobe
- Natural Treatment for the liver troubles and associated ailments by J. Sneddon