21 best foods for liver health that are natural and alkaline from Dr. Sebi nutritional guide food list
The best foods for liver health are vital because caring for your liver is one of the best investments you will make for your body. The liver does more jobs than any other organ in the body and it is the largest organ, yet the liver only weights 4 pounds. The liver does so many things in the body, which are highly complex and chemically challenging. The liver is the engine that distributes numerous chemicals to their perspective places and energies throughout the body. Clean eating foods for liver health will keep your liver working in optimum performance. Her are the best foods for liver health and nutrition.
Foods for liver health
The suggested foods
For liver health are natural, organic, alkaline, and GMO-free. They are high in minerals and they compliment your body biological molecular structure.
Foods for liver health that is rich in potassium:
- Banana, almond, kelp and dulse, prunes, and raisins.
Water is one of the best foods for liver health.
- Divide your weight by two and drink that number in ounces of pure natural spring water.
Raw fresh vegetables and juices for liver health
- Dandelion greens, amaranth greens, Rosemary, asparagus, okra, plum tomatoes, cabbage and fennel (see nutritional guide for full list).
Raw nuts good for healthy liver
- Brazil nuts, hazel nuts, walnuts, and almond
Fruit juices are excellent foods for liver health. See nutritional guide for full list
- Lemon juice
- Apple juice- fresh and natural
- Fresh prune juice
- Ginger juice
Why those foods for liver health were picked?
- Lemon juice helps bring oxygen to the liver and help to get rid of wastes fatty buildup
- Asparagus can stimulate the liver
- Apples stimulate the liver to work more efficient
- Dandelion cleanses the liver
- Prune juice helps to flush the liver of impurity
- Ginger protects the liver because of the eight compounds Ginger has, which defends the liver.
- Rosemary help a tired liver
Now you know that the liver is the largest organ in the body. Here are some more reasons you might want to eat foods for liver health. The liver is a gland and glands are responsible to soak toxins out of the body, so if the liver is not care for and be given foods for liver health, then the liver won't be able to store energy and other digestives fluids to have any reserve energies. Because I understand the importance of the liver, this article was about foods for liver health, but I want to do even more.
Herbs for liver health
- Dandelion, bayberry, lobelia, yellow dock, and parsley
References and additional resources to keep the liver healthy:
- Liver Ailments and common disorders by S. Tobe
- Natural Treatment for the liver troubles and associated ailments by J. Sneddon